At HeyThrivy, we are striving to improve the lives of our clients by giving them back the most precious resource – Time! HeyThrivy is a start-up that is high tech and high touch for our clients by providing personal concierge services for busy Seattle households. We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our growing team. As a member of our team, you will join our founders on this journey to deliver service so that everyday life is easier and more organized so our clients can get out there and thrive.
· Receive, review, manage and execute on inbound service requests for set of clients.
· Execute on out of home task and errands: pick up dry cleaning, drop off packages and other light errands
· Execute a high quality weekly Home Booster: wipe counters, fold laundry, collect mail, and general straightening up
· Provide support for your clients through internet research and problem solving for requests like dinner reservations, events and vacation ideas
· Partner closely with the HeyThrivy HQ team in building and improving our services for clients.
· 3+ years of experience in customer service
· Trustworthy and service oriented
· Clear and efficient communication skills: both written and verbal
· Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously and prioritize to ensure high quality execution on tasks
· Rational decision maker who can balance multiple stakeholders and make decisions in the best interest of our clients
· Have reliable transportation to and from client homes
· Self-driven, timely, ability to work independently, and detail oriented
· Embrace technology and willing to learn new things
· You love to be part of team and contribute to a supportive work culture
· Enjoy a start-up entrepreneurial culture, help the founders shape the services and offerings of HeyThrivy and willing to pitch in on non-core tasks
This role will entail work in the clients’ home, running errands, work from home for research projects and planned days at the HeyThrivy office.
Part-time and Full-time roles available.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to Hello@HeyThrivy.com.